Vickie Gray Images is open for business! I’ll be conducting photo sessions both at my studio and on location, indoors and outdoors. To help protect my clients and team members, the following practices will be observed.
- I will maintain at least a six foot distance while shooting, whenever possible
- All present, including assistants, makeup artists and other team members, will wear masks at all times (including me!)
- Physical contact will be limited (e.g. I will not adjust clothing or hair unless absolutely necessary)
- Hand sanitizer, masks and gloves will be available to anyone who needs them
- Clients will wear masks when not in front of camera
- Photo review (on camera, laptop or iPad) will be conducted as quickly as possible while wearing masks
- Clients, team members and service professionals will use back studio door only
- Doorknobs, lights, lightstands, restroom facilities will be wiped before each session with disinfectant wipes
- Studio sessions will be scheduled at least two days apart
- A “last occupied” date chart will be maintained showing when the last person (besides me) was in the studio
- The above policies apply to sessions at all location
- When shooting at a client’s site, all of that company’s or facility’s policies must be obeyed as well
I reserve the right to cancel a session if client or team member arrives with fever, cough or other symptoms.
Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!