Updated 12/2/2020: Thanks to everyone who’s been in front of my camera the past few months. Every photo session is revitalizing and reassures me that life is going on even amidst a global pandemic. With local infection rates rising, however, I’ve made a few adjustments to my COVID-19 policy. In addition to the procedures below, I am only shooting solo/single portraits and headshots in my studio. If you’d like to bring a guest or family member along I’ll need to okay it in advance. Couples and family sessions will be done outdoors ONLY, either at the client’s home or at another location.
I’ve been fortunate that I and my clients have remained healthy. I want to make sure we stay on the right side of this virus. Hope to see you soon!
Original policy (published 7/15/2020):
Vickie Gray Images is open for business! I’ll be conducting photo sessions both at my studio and on location, indoors and outdoors. To help protect my clients and team members, the following practices will be observed.
- I will maintain at least a six foot distance while shooting, whenever possible
- All present, including assistants, makeup artists and other team members, will wear masks at all times (including me!)
- Physical contact will be limited (e.g. I will not adjust clothing or hair unless absolutely necessary)
- Hand sanitizer, masks and gloves will be available to anyone who needs them
- Clients will wear masks when not in front of camera
- Photo review (on camera, laptop or iPad) will be conducted as quickly as possible while wearing masks
- Clients, team members and service professionals will use back studio door only
- Doorknobs, lights, lightstands, restroom facilities will be wiped before each session with disinfectant wipes
- Studio sessions will be scheduled at least two days apart
- A “last occupied” date chart will be maintained showing when the last person (besides me) was in the studio
- The above policies apply to sessions at all location
- When shooting at a client’s site, all of that company’s or facility’s policies must be obeyed as well
I reserve the right to cancel a session if client or team member arrives with fever, cough or other symptoms.
Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!