Ready to schedule a headshot session for your company’s professionals? Here are a few tips to help the process run smoothly.
- What is the style of the headshot? E.g. environmental (in office setting with blurred background), on gray or other solid color background
- How will people be posed? Head and shoulders only, waist up?
- Will props be used (e.g. laptops, files, telephones)?
- Does the website designer have specific lighting instructions?
- Will the website designer want people to wear certain styles or colors? Do they want any wardrobe changes?
- What naming conventions will they want you to use for the files?
- How do they want to receive the final images? Is there a website or FTP site to upload them to?
- What file format will they want (jpeg, TIFF, etc.)? What sizes (dimensions, pixels)?
- Will the photos be used as shot, or will they be Photoshopped into another background?
- Does the designer have a standard for cosmetic retouching?
- What size final images will they need? E.g. full size, thumbnail, square.
- When do they need the final files?
You can access a downloadable PDF here: Corporate Headshot Checklist